Spindulio spaustuvė printing house
Spindulys – thorough, long-lived printing traditions and huge working experience upholding offset book printing house. Having creative and mature team of experienced professionals, using modern equipment and efficient printing technology the offset book printing company guarantees quick and high quality order execution.
Facts & Figures
- Employees (December 2012): 82
- Numbers of titles produced: 1175
- Total number of books: 3 506 545
- CTP plates: 28 800
- Employees received 450 hours of in-service training courses;
- Visited five exhibitions abroad (books and equipment);
- Visited 21 foreign publishing house;
- We were visited by 27 student groups from Lithuania;
- In one year we took 37 publishers from foreign countries.
Today Spindulys offset book printing house offers integrated printing solutions and ensures extensive range of services: from printing of perfect binding, thread sewn, saddle stitching brochures, leaflets, catalogs to various form albums, hardcover (casebound) or softcover books, journals or blanks. Possessing one of the largest binderies in Lithuania the company is successfully involved in binding business.
At the end of year 2010 the company implemented quality management system and was certified with LST EN ISO 9001 : 2008 and environment protection management system and was certified with LST EN ISO 14001 : 2005. Implemented systems accompanied by experienced and qualified employees result in high quality output.
Spindulio spaustuvė, offset book printing house company is assigned a high credit rating. Only 6 % of Lithuanian companies have been rated at the same level.