Information acceptance and pre-print preparation
Print files andsubmitted in PDF format:
- Placed on FTP server*;
- In CD, DVD, USB;
- Sent via e-mail (recommended up to 10 MB).
*Project manager will provide Information for connection, phone 370 37 200744. If you need the latest stable version of ftp client click here to download .
When submitting project indicate:
- Phone number and/or e-mail address of the responsible for the model employee;
- PANTONE system color codes if will be printed with PANTONE colors.
Requirements for PDF files:
- We recommend to prepare the PDF files in PDF/X-3 version;
- Trim box and bleed box 4 mm;
- Resolution no less than 300 dpi;
- No RGB elements;
- Hairline not less than 0,1 mm;
- All used fonts have to be embedded to model .pdf file or converted to curves;
- When preparing 4 color tones, aggregate color amount should be not more than 320-340% on chalk paper and 300% on non-chalk paper;
- Empty pages have to be included into prepared files to correspond to numbering of the pages in the model;
- We recommend leaving fonts and bar codes only in K (black). We do not recommend text in 4 colors;
- UV partial polishing, foiling or cutting clichés are provided in separate files;
- We do not recommend using ICC or OPI color profiles.
- Integral and gradient background color in the edition recommended being 2% darker for one CMYK channel. There is a risk for lighter backgrounds to disappear in printing process.